The Hamilton Russell Arms - Then & Now
(Photograph courtesy of Mrs. R. Studholme)
The above photograph was taken in 1906 and shows the Hamilton Russell Arms and what is now Thorpe Thewles Post Office. Note arches of the railway viaduct in the back ground.
The image below is roughly the same view approximately 100 years later (taken in the year 2000). With the exception of the railway viaduct not much has changed.
(Photograph courtesy of Mr. T.W. Allison)
Back to Gallery